The ongoing conflict in Yemen, since March 2015, has led to the displacement of more than 3.6 million people (according to DTM's 2018 Area Assessment). DTM's Rapid Displacement Tracking tool collects and reports on numbers of households forced to flee on a daily basis, allowing for regular reporting of new displacements in terms of numbers, geography and needs.
From 01 January 2020- 28 Mar 2020, IOM Yemen DTM estimates that 9,406 Households or 56,436 Individuals have experienced displacement, at least once.
Between the 22th Mar 2020 and 28th of Mar 2020, the highest number of displacements were seen in:
· Marib (360 HH) – Marib (252 HH), Marib City (76 HH), Medghal (14 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were originated from Al Jawf.
· Al Maharah (85 HH) – Al Masilah (85 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal .
· Taizz (72 HH) – Salh (18 HH), As Silw (14 HH), Jabal Habashy (13 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were originated from Taiz, Al Jawf and Aden.
Most displacement resulted from increased conflict in the following Governorates and districts.
· Al Jawf (314 HH) – Al Hazm (201 HH), Khabb wa ash Sha'af (45 HH), Al Maton (35 HH) districts.
· Al Maharah (85 HH) – Al Masilah (85 HH) district.
· Al Hudaydah (77 HH) – Bayt Al Faqiah (62 HH), Al Hali (7 HH), Hays (4 HH) districts.