IM and DTM for Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) programming
Starting from common information needs, DTM and Global Partners developed Questions and Analysis Plans of those questions. They are called Field Companions. Field Companion for PSEA is available online.
- An introduction to the field companion and how to use it is in: https://displacement.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-sectoral-questions-location-assessment
- An Excel version of the PSEA Field Companion (Info needs, Questions and Analysis Plan - one question in each row): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- A PDF version of the PSEA Field Companion (Info needs, Questions and Analysis Plan - (one question in each page, narrative form): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-pdf
- Presentation on data for PSEA is being developed with partners
- Guidance on information needed for PSEA response is being developed with partners