DTM for Energy
IOM Energy Experts consulted with some of the leading Global Cluster teams and Working Groups on the most important energy data needs and gaps in displacement settings. Together with DTM, they identified common Information Needs across the different clusters/sectors and developed suggested questions and answers that are consistent with the DTM MSLA methodology. Each question is accompanied by all of the fields typically found in a Field Companion, including possible uses of the data, descriptive analysis and sample visualizations.
The full DTM Field Companion for Energy in excel can be found here: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel.
In addition, short guidance on how to use the field companion and a presentation are also available: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/energy
- Energy Field Companion (excel): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- 4-pager on how to use the Energy Field Companion: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/energy
- Presentation on using the DTM Field Companion for data on Energy for Non-Energy Colleagues and Partners: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/energy
- Analysis Framework for Energy: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/analytical-frameworks
- IOM Energy Needs Assessment Package: HERE