The ongoing conflict in Yemen, since March 2015, has led to the displacement of more than 3.6 million people (according to DTM's 2018 Area Assessment). DTM's Rapid Displacement Tracking tool collects and reports on numbers of households forced to flee on a daily basis, allowing for regular reporting of new displacements in terms of numbers, geography and needs.
From 01 January 2020- 14 Mar 2020, IOM Yemen DTM estimates that 8,006 Households or 48,036 Individuals have experienced displacement, at least once.
Between the 08th Mar 2020 and 14th of Mar 2020, the highest number of displacements were seen in:
· Marib (843 HH) – Marib (582 HH), Marib City (230 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were originated from Al Jawf.
· Hadramaut (264 HH) – Al Abr (230 HH) district. Most displacements in the governorate were originated from Al Jawf .
· Taiz (130 HH) –Al Misrakh (53 HH), Al Mudhaffar (16 HH). Most displacements in the governorate were originated from Al Jawf and Taiz.
Most displacement resulted from increased conflict in the following Governorates and districts.
· Al Jawf (1,081 HH) – Al Hazm (473 HH), Khabb wa ash Sha'af (380 HH), and Al Maton (89 HH) districts.
· Al Hudaydah (133 HH) – Al Durayhimi (45 HH), and Al Hawak (31 HH) districts.
· Al Dhale’e (97 HH) – Qa’atabah (95 HH) district.