The ongoing conflict in Yemen, since March 2015, has led to the displacement of more than 3.6 million people (according to DTM's 2018 Area Assessment). DTM's Rapid Displacement Tracking tool collects and reports on numbers of households forced to flee on a daily basis, allowing for regular reporting of new displacements in terms of numbers, geography and needs.
From the beginning of the year until 09th November DTM estimates that 63,386 Households or 380,316 Individuals have experienced displacement, at least once.
Between 03rd and 09th November, the highest number of displacements were seen in
· Taizz (165 HH) – In Jabal Habashy (35 HH) and Dimnat Khadir (20 HH) districts. Most of displaced households were originated from Taizz, Aden and Al Hudaydah.
· Ibb (114 HH) – In Hubaysh (27 HH) and Al Makhadir (19 HH) and districts. Mostly arriving from Al Dhale'e.
· Al Dhale’e (99 HH) – Ad Dhale'e (50 HH) and Qa'atabah (23 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal.
Most displacement resulted due to increased conflict in the following Governorates and districts.
· Al Dhale'e (192 HH) – Qa'atabah (152 HH) and Al Husha (26 HH) districts.
· Taizz (126 HH) – Mawiyah (39 HH) and Jabal Habashy (36 HH) districts.
· Al Hudaydah (58 HH) – Al Hawak (9 HH), At Tuhayat (9 HH) districts.