Yemen _COVID-19 Mobility Restrictions_ November 2021
Nov 30 2021
- Points of Entry (PoE)
HIGHLIGHTS (From 01 to 30 November 2021)
• 204 new cases – 60 new deaths | source: WHO
• Updates on the numbers of new cases in areas controlled by the De Facto Authorities (DFA) based in Sana’a are not available.
• 3,622 non-Yemeni migrants arrived at the Yemeni southern governorates of Lahj, Hadramowt, and Shabwah, and 5,802 Yemeni returnees arrived in Yemen from Saudi Arabia (KSA). (Please see November FMR report for more details)
• No IDP households (HH) reported COVID-19 as the reason of displacement. So far, the total number of IDP HHs who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,559 households.
• On 26 November 2021 the Ministry of Public Health and Population in Aden received 360,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine against corona (COVID-19), provided by the COVID19 Vaccines Global Access (COVAX) initiative.