Yemen _COVID-19 Mobility Restrictions_ February 2022
Feb 28 2022
- Points of Entry (PoE)
HIGHLIGHTS (From 01 to 28 February 2022)
• 750 new cases – 123 new deaths | source: WHO
• Updates on numbers of new cases in areas controlled by the De Facto Authorities (DFA) based in Sana’a are not available.
• 8,358 non-Yemeni migrants arrived at the Yemeni southern governorates of Lahjو Shabwah, and Hadramaut and 4,685 Yemeni returnees arrived in Yemen from Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). (Please see February FMR report for more details).
• No IDP households (HH) reported COVID-19 as the reason of displacement. So far, the total number of IDP HHs who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,559 households.
• On 16 Feb In a meeting chaired by PM DrMaeenSaeed, Supreme National Emergency Committee decided to allow fully vaccinated individuals to enter the country without a PCR test in light of the remarkable decline of reported COVID cases.