Yemen _COVID-19 Mobility Restrictions 27 Jan 2021
Jan 26 2021
- Points of Entry (PoE)
- Event Tracking
HIGHLIGHTS (From 30 Dec 2020 to 26 Jan 2021)
• 22 new cases – 07 new deaths. | source: WHO https://covid19.who.int/region/emro/country/ye
• Updates on numbers of new cases in areas controlled by Sana’a DFA are not available.
• 1,905 migrants arrived at southern governorates (Shabwah, Lahj and Hadramaut).
• No IDP Households reported COVID-19 as the reason of displacement. So far, the total number of IDPs who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,550 households (see RDT Dashboard for more information).
• IOM sub-office in Marib has provided courses for 120 trainees from the combined medical team to address COVID19 procedures.
• During the educational meeting in Hadramaut governorate, it was agreed that all public education schools will resume studies starting Sunday 1/31/2021