From 09 Sep 2020 to 22 Sep 2020
• 37 new cases cases (2,030 cases as cumulative) – 13 new deaths (587 deaths as accumulative) | source: WHO
• Updates on numbers of new cases in areas controlled by Sana’a DFA are not available.
• 255 migrants arrived to GOVERNORATES; in addition, 291 Yemenis returned from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• 02 IDP Households reported COVID-19 as the reason of displacement. So far, the total number of IDPs who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,547 households (see RDT Dashboard for more information).
• 3,089 Ethiopian stranded migrants were identified in southern governorates since the beginning of April 2020.