From 26 August to 08 Sep
• 73 new cases – 18 new deaths ~source (https://covid19.who.int/region/emro/country/ye)
• Updates on numbers of new cases in areas controlled by Sana’a DFA are not available.
• 280 new migrants arrived to southern governorates (Shabwah and Lahj) in addition to 187 Yemeni returns from Saudi Arabia.
• No IDP HH displaced due to COVID-19 fear during the reporting period (26th Aug to 07th Sep). Hence, so far the total number of households who have cited COVID-19 as the primary reason for displacement is 1,545 households (within Aden. Lahj, Al Dhale’e, Taiz, Marib, and Abyan governorate).
• Stranded migrants: Around 3,089 Ethiopian stranded migrants were identified in southern governorates since the beginning of April till date.