Republic of Moldova — Displacement Data Analysis on TCNs, Round #08 (as of 01 August 2022)
ContactDTM Europe, DTMMediterranean@iom.int
LocationRepublic of Moldova
Period CoveredFeb 24 2022
Aug 01 2022
- Flow Monitoring
- Migrants presence
Between 24 February and 1 August 2022, Ukrainian refugees represent 92 per cent (508,353) of all individuals registered at entry from Ukraine (UKR) to the Republic of Moldova (MDA). The remaining eight per cent (47,062) are other TCNs. Similarly, Ukrainian refugees represent 90 per cent (290,403) of all individuals registered while leaving the Republic of Moldova towards Romania during the reporting period and the remaining 10 per cent (32,829) are TCNs.
This report focuses on trends of TCNs from Ukraine to the Republic of Moldova, analyzing data about their stay or their subsequent movement out of the country.