Haiti — Dashboard on the displacement situation in the West district — Round 5 (12 October — 10 November 2023)
Nov 10 2023
- Mobility Tracking
- Baseline Assessment
- Village Assessment
This report presents key results of assessments on the displacement situation in the West department, particularly in the Port-au-Prince Metropolitan Area (PAPMA).
In total, 146,584 persons are in internally displaced in this department, including 139,853 in the PAPMA. This represents a 7% increase in IDPs in the PAPMA. On the other hand, the proportion of IDPs in sites continues to increase, compared to that in host families: during round 3, of the total IDPs 38% were in sites; this percentage increased to 45% during round 4 and now to 58% during round 5.