Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (31 July - 06 August 2022)
From 1 January to 6 August 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 7,659 households (HH) (45,954 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 31 July and 6 August 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 71 households (426 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Al Hodeidah (30 HHs) – Hays (24 HHs), Al Khukhah (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Marib (27 HHs) – Marib City (24 HHs), Marib (3 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Hajjah.
- Ad Dali (8 HHs) – Qatabah (7 HHs), Ad Dali (1 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Taiz.
- Al Hodeidah (33 HHs) – Hays (24 HHs), Al Jarrahi (3 HHs), Al Hali (2 HHs) districts.
- Marib (17 HHs) – Marib City (15 HHs), Sirwah (1 HH), Raghwan (1 HH) districts.
- Taiz (7 HHs) – Maqbanah (5 HHs), Sabir Al Mawadim (1 HH), Al Mudhaffar (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries