Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (30 October - 05 November 2022)
From 1 January to 5 November 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,276 households (HH) (55,656 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 30 October and 5 November 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 40 households (240 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (23 HHs) – Marib City (16 HHs), Marib (7 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Marib.
- Lahj (10 HHs) – Al Musaymir (10 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Al Hodeidah (4 HHs) – Hays (4 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Taiz.
- Lahj (11 HHs) – Al Musaymir (11 HHs) district.
- Al Hodeidah (5 HHs) – Hays (3 HHs), Al Marawiah (2 HHs) districts.
- Shabwah (4 HHs) – Ataq (3 HHs), Bayhan (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries