Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (29 October - 04 November 2023)
From 1 January to 4 November 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,273 households (HH) (55,638 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 29 October and 4 November 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 15 households (90 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Al Hodeidah (7 HHs) – Hays (4 HHs), Al Khukhah (3 HHs) districts. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Marib (5 HHs) – Marib (4 HHs), Marib City (1 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Amran and Al Hodeidah.
- Ad Dali (1 HH) – Ad Dali (1 HH) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Al Hodeidah (8 HHs) – Hays (4 HHs), At Tuhayta (2 HHs), Al Mina (1 HH) districts.
- Amran (3 HHs) – Thula (3 HHs) district.
- Taiz (2 HHs) – At Taiziyah (1 HH), Maqbanah (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries