Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (28 August - 03 September 2022)
From 1 January to 3 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 8,636 households (HH) (51,816 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 28 August and 3 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 52 households (312 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (31 HHs) – Marib City (19 HHs), Harib (6 HHs), Marib (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Marib.
- Ad Dali (11 HHs) – Ad Dali (9 HHs), Qatabah (2 HHs) districts. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Hadramawt (5 HHs) – Al Abr (5 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate orginiated from Marib.
- Shabwah (14 HHs) – Ataq (14 HHs) district.
- Ad Dali (11 HHs) – Qatabah (7 HHs), Al Husha (4 HHs) districts.
- Marib (11 HHs) – Jabal Murad (6 HHs), Al Jubah (5 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries