Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (27 November - 03 December 2022)
From 1 January to 3 December 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,690 households (HH) (58,140 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 27 November and 3 December 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 62 households (372 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (36 HHs) – Marib City (20 HHs), Marib (12 HHs), Harib (4 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Marib.
- Lahj (14 HHs) – Al Qubaytah (14 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Taiz (7 HHs) – Al Qahirah (7 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Al Hodeidah.
- Lahj (14 HHs) – Al Qubaytah (14 HHs) district.
- Taiz (11 HHs) – At Taiziyah (3 HHs), Al Misrakh (2 HHs), Sharab As Salam (2 HHs) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (10 HHs) – Al Marawiah (6 HHs), Bayt Al Faqih (2 HHs), Al Hali (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries