Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (25 June - 01 July 2023)
From 1 January to 1 July 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 3,482 households (HH) (20,892 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 25 June and 1 July 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 07 households (042 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Al Hodeidah (3 HHs) – Al Khukhah (3 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Ma’rib (2 HHs) – Ma’rib (2 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ibb and Dhamar.
- Ta’iz (1 HH) – Al Misrakh (1 HH) district. All displacements in the governorate originated from Amran.
- Al Hodeidah (3 HHs) – Al Hawak (1 HH), At Tuhayta (1 HH), Hays (1 HH) districts.
- Al Bayda (1 HH) – Dhi Naim (1 HH) district.
- Ibb (1 HH) – Hazm Al Odayn (1 HH) district.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries