Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (23 - 29 October 2022)
From 1 January to 29 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,230 households (HH) (55,380 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 23 and 29 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 32 households (192 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Ad Dali (12 HHs) – Al Hasayn (5 HHs), Qatabah (4 HHs), Ad Dali (2 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Marib (7 HHs) – Marib City (4 HHs), Marib (3 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ibb and Raymah.
- Shabwah (5 HHs) – Bayhan (4 HHs), Mayfaah (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Bayda and Marib.
- Ad Dali (11 HHs) – Qatabah (5 HHs), Ad Dali (4 HHs), Al Husha (2 HHs) districts.
- Taiz (8 HHs) – Maqbanah (6 HHs), Jabal Habashi (1 HH), Sharab Ar Rawnah (1 HH) districts.
- Marib (4 HHs) – Al Jubah (2 HHs), Madghal Al Jidan (1 HH), Marib City (1 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries