Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (22 - 28 January 2023)
From 1 January to 28 January 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 898 households (HH) (5,388 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 22 and 28 January 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 160 households (960 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Abyan (47 HHs) – Mudiyah (47 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Marib (42 HHs) – Marib City (36 HHs), Marib (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Al Hodeidah.
- Taiz (31 HHs) – Al Mudhaffar (17 HHs), Al Makha (13 HHs), Al Maafer (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Abyan (47 HHs) – Mudiyah (47 HHs) district.
- Taiz (27 HHs) – Maqbanah (20 HHs), Jabal Habashi (3 HHs), Hayfan (2 HHs) districts.
- Lahj (26 HHs) – Al Qubaytah (26 HHs) district.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries