Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (20 - 26 November 2022)
From 1 January to 26 November 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,568 households (HH) (57,408 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 20 and 26 November 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 50 households (300 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (30 HHs) – Marib City (21 HHs), Marib (6 HHs), Harib (3 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Sanaa.
- Al Hodeidah (10 HHs) – Hays (10 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz.
- Ad Dali (9 HHs) – Qatabah (5 HHs), Ad Dali (4 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Ad Dali.
- Taiz (16 HHs) – Maqbanah (9 HHs), Jabal Habashi (1 HH), Sharab As Salam (1 HH) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (8 HHs) – Bayt Al Faqih (3 HHs), Al Jarrahi (2 HHs), Jabal Ras (1 HH) districts.
- Marib (6 HHs) – Harib (3 HHs), Rahabah (1 HH), Al Jubah (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries