Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (18 September - 24 September 2022)
From 1 January to 24 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 8,896 households (HH) (53,376 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 18 and 24 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 60 households (360 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (38 HHs) – Marib City (34 HHs), Marib (4 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Taiz.
- Taiz (10 HHs) – Jabal Habashi (7 HHs), Al Misrakh (2 HHs), Al Makha (1 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Sanaa City.
- Abyan (4 HHs) – Khanfar (4 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah.
- Taiz (14 HHs) – Maqbanah (6 HHs), Sabir Al Mawadim (4 HHs), Jabal Habashi (2 HHs) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (10 HHs) – Zabid (4 HHs), Al Marawiah (2 HHs), Al Jarrahi (2 HHs) districts.
- Shabwah (10 HHs) – Ataq (10 HHs) district.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries