Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (18 - 24 December 2022)
From 1 January to 24 December 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 10,090 households (HH) (60,540 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 18 and 24 December 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 73 households (438 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (39 HHs) – Marib City (22 HHs), Marib (17 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ibb and Marib.
- Ad Dali (14 HHs) – Qatabah (10 HHs), Al Azariq (3 HHs), Ad Dali (1 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Taiz.
- Al Hodeidah (13 HHs) – Hays (7 HHs), Al Khukhah (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Al Hodeidah (15 HHs) – At Tuhayta (5 HHs), Jabal Ras (3 HHs), Hays (3 HHs) districts.
- Taiz (13 HHs) – Mawiyah (5 HHs), Sabir Al Mawadim (2 HHs), Ash Shamayatayn (2 HHs) districts.
- Ad Dali (9 HHs) – Qatabah (9 HHs) district.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries