Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (17 July - 23 July 2022)
From 1 January to 23 July 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 7,348 households (HH) (44,088 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 17 and 23 July 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 169 households (1,014 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (87 HHs) – Harib (67 HHs), Marib City (13 HHs), Marib (7 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Ibb.
- Al Jawf (51 HHs) – Khab wa Ash Shaf (51 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Ad Dali (15 HHs) – Qatabah (9 HHs), Ad Dali (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Ibb.
- Marib (68 HHs) – Harib (64 HHs), Sirwah (3 HHs), Raghwan (1 HHs) districts.
- Al Jawf (51 HHs) – Khab wa Ash Shaf (51 HHs) district.
- Al Hodeidah (23 HHs) – Hays (10 HHs), At Tuhayta (2 HHs), Al Jarrahi (2 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries