Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (14 August - 20 August 2022)
From 1 January to 20 August 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 8,305 households (HH) (49,830 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 14 and 20 August 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 97 households (582 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (58 HHs) – Marib City (39 HHs), Marib (19 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Marib.
- Abyan (12 HHs) – Khanfar (12 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah.
- Ad Dali (8 HHs) – Ad Dali (4 HHs), Qatabah (4 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Al Hodeidah.
- Shabwah (24 HHs) – Ataq (23 HHs), Osaylan (1 HH) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (21 HHs) – Bayt Al Faqih (8 HHs), Jabal Ras (4 HHs), Hays (3 HHs) districts.
- Taiz (20 HHs) – Maqbanah (8 HHs), At Taiziyah (2 HHs), Mawza (2 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries