Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (11 September - 17 September 2022)
From 1 January to 17 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 8,805 households (HH) (52,830 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 11 and 17 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 48 households (288 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (34 HHs) – Marib City (17 HHs), Harib (12 HHs), Marib (5 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Marib.
- Al Hodeidah (5 HHs) – Hays (5 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz.
- Taiz (4 HHs) – Al Mudhaffar (2 HHs), Al Waziyah (1 HH), Jabal Habashi (1 HH) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Al Hodeidah.
- Shabwah (14 HHs) – Ataq (14 HHs) district.
- Marib (12 HHs) – Harib (12 HHs) district.
- Taiz (9 HHs) – Maqbanah (4 HHs), Jabal Habashi (2 HHs), Al Maafer (2 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries