Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (09 - 15 October 2022)
From 1 January to 15 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,124 households (HH) (54,744 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 9 and 15 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 55 households (330 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (42 HHs) – Marib City (23 HHs), Marib (19 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Sanaa.
- Ad Dali (9 HHs) – Ad Dali (5 HHs), Qatabah (3 HHs), Al Hasayn (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Al Hodeidah.
- Al Hodeidah (2 HHs) – Al Khukhah (2 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Al Hodeidah (14 HHs) – Al Marawiah (9 HHs), Jabal Ras (2 HHs), At Tuhayta (2 HHs) districts.
- Sanaa (8 HHs) – Bani Dabyan (8 HHs) district.
- Ad Dali (7 HHs) – Qatabah (6 HHs), Ad Dali (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries