Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (08 - 14 January 2023)
From 1 January to 14 January 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 543 households (HH) (3,258 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 8 and 14 January 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 115 households (690 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (56 HHs) – Marib City (38 HHs), Marib (12 HHs), Harib (6 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Al Hodeidah.
- Lahj (39 HHs) – Al Qubaytah (39 HHs) district. All displacements in the governorate orginiated from Taiz.
- Al Hodeidah (12 HHs) – Hays (8 HHs), At Tuhayta (3 HHs), Al Khukhah (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Al Hodeidah.
- Taiz (50 HHs) – Mawiyah (39 HHs), Maqbanah (7 HHs), Al Mawasit (2 HHs) districts.
- Marib (15 HHs) – Harib (7 HHs), Raghwan (2 HHs), Al Jubah (2 HHs) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (14 HHs) – Al Marawiah (4 HHs), At Tuhayta (3 HHs), Al Mina (3 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries