Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (05 - 11 November 2023)
From 1 January to 11 November 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,343 households (HH) (56,058 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once.
Between 5 and 11 November 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 29 households (174 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Ma’rib (13 HHs) – Ma’rib (9 HHs), Ma’rib City (2 HHs), Harib (2 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ma’rib and Shabwah.
- Al Hodeidah (7 HHs) – Hays (5 HHs), Al Khukhah (2 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Ta’iz.
- Ad Dali (5 HHs) – Ad Dali (3 HHs), Al Hasayn (2 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Al Hodeidah and Ad Dali.
- Ta’iz (9 HHs) – Maqbanah (7 HHs), As Silw (1 HH), Al Mawasit (1 HH) districts.
- Al Hodeidah (6 HHs) – Zabid (2 HHs), Hays (2 HHs), Al Jarrahi (1 HH) districts.
- Ma’rib (3 HHs) – Al Jubah (2 HHs), Harib (1 HH) districts.
Relocatees (previously internally displaced)
Returnee (Previously Displaced Abroad)
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Admin Area 4
Site or Location
Type of Survey or Assessment
Geographical Scope Partial Coverage
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries