Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (04 September - 10 September 2022)
From 1 January to 10 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 8,722 households (HH) (52,332 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 4 and 10 September 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 51 households (306 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (23 HHs) – Marib City (22 HHs), Marib (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Al Hodeidah.
- Taiz (17 HHs) – Al Maafer (10 HHs), Ash Shamayatayn (4 HHs), Al Mudhaffar (2 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Al Hodeidah.
- Ad Dali (4 HHs) – Qatabah (3 HHs), Ad Dali (1 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Ad Dali and Al Hodeidah.
- Al Hodeidah (14 HHs) – Al Marawiah (8 HHs), At Tuhayta (4 HHs), Hays (1 HH) districts.
- Taiz (13 HHs) – Maqbanah (7 HHs), At Taiziyah (1 HHs), Hayfan (1 HH) districts.
- Shabwah (11 HHs) – Ataq (10 HHs), Bayhan (1 HH) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries