Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (02 October - 08 October 2022)
From 1 January to 8 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 9,045 households (HH) (54,270 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. Between 2 and 8 October 2022, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 61 households (366 individuals) displaced at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (46 HHs) – Marib City (36 HHs), Harib (4 HHs), Marib (4 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Al Hodeidah.
- Ad Dali (6 HHs) – Ad Dali (4 HHs), Qatabah (2 HHs) districts. All displacements in the governorate were internal.
- Al Hodeidah (4 HHs) – Hays (4 HHs) district. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Al Hodeidah.
- Al Hodeidah (12 HHs) – Az Zaydiah (4 HHs), Hays (2 HHs), Al Mansuriyah (2 HHs) districts.
- Shabwah (11 HHs) – Ataq (9 HHs), Markhah As Sufla (2 HHs) districts.
- Taiz (9 HHs) – Jabal Habashi (3 HHs), Maqbanah (3 HHs), Salah (1 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries