Yemen — Rapid Displacement Tracking Dataset (01 January - 31 March 2023)
From 1 January to 31 March 2023, IOM Yemen DTM tracked 2,495 households (HH) (14,970 Individuals) who experienced displacement at least once. The majority of people moved into/within the following governorates and districts:
- Marib (955 HHs) – Marib City (547 HHs), Harib (261 HHs), Marib (147 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Marib and Al Hodeidah.
- Shabwah (370 HHs) – Radum (297 HHs), Bayhan (41 HHs), Hatib (15 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Shabwah and Al Bayda.
- Lahj (336 HHs) – Al Qubaytah (333 HHs), Tuban (3 HHs) districts. Most displacements in the governorate originated from Taiz and Lahj.
- Taiz (702 HHs) – Maqbanah (215 HHs), Mawiyah (140 HHs), Dimnat Khadir (108 HHs) districts.
- Marib (434 HHs) – Harib (326 HHs), Al Jubah (34 HHs), Raghwan (23 HHs) districts.
- Shabwah (305 HHs) – Radum (294 HHs), Ataq (4 HHs), Bayhan (3 HHs) districts.
Unit of Analysis Or Observation
Type of Survey or Assessment
Administrative boundaries with available data
The current dataset covers the following administrative boundaries