IM and DTM for Disability Inclusion
- To identify what data you need and how to collect them, use the Inter-Agency Decision-Making Tree on “Collection of data on disability inclusion in humanitarian action”, 2-pager guide, presentation and other tools on IM & DTM for Disability Inclusion below.
- Check the DTM Field Companion for Disability Inclusion in excel https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- Check the DTM Field Companion for Disability Inclusion in pdf https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-pdf
- Training on data for Disability Inclusion: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/trainings
- Check the FAQ on Disability Inclusion at this link: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/guide/dtm-msla-disability-inclusion
A recent inter-agency session presenting the decision tree on data for disability inclusion is availble here: https://youtu.be/KRv_h9ypIf0