DTM for Accountability to Affected Population (AAP)
- DTM worked with Global Partners to identify information needed for analysis and response that DTM can collect through the methodologies that DTM field teams use. They also jointly developed short guidance and presentations that can help DTM and Partners in the field better work together to collect and use data for sectoral and inter-sectoral response.
- Information commonly needed for Accountability to Affected Population are included in the DTM Field Companion for AAP, formatted as a Data Analysis Plan: it includes suggested phrasing of questions and options for reply as well as descriptive analysis and possible use of data for each information need.
- DTM Field Companion for AAP is available in EXCEL and in PDF. In the pdf version, one information need is detailed in each page, while in the excel version, one information need is detailed in each row. The information is identical on both versions.
- DTM Field Companions include specific information needs that Global experts identified for most sectors: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-0. Field companion for AAP is available in two formats:
- PDF (one page one question): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-pdf,
- EXCEL (one row one question): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- 2-pager document on FAQ on DTM for Clusters, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/what-dtm
- Presentation on What DTM is and what can you do with it, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/presentations-dtmen-fr-and-sp
- Training on safely responding to Incidents Disclosure during data collection (for enumerators, GBV, Protection and Data Collection coordinators): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/trainings
- Presentation on data for AAP is being developed with partners
- Guidance on information needed for AAP response is being developed with partners