DTM for WASH
DTM worked with the Global WASH Cluster to identify information needed for analysis and response that DTM can collect through the methodologies that DTM field teams use. They also jointly developed short guidance and presentations that can help DTM and Partners in the field better work together to collect and use data for sectoral and inter-sectoral response.
Information commonly needed for WASH Population are included in the DTM Field Companion for WASH, formatted as a Data Analysis Plan: it includes suggested phrasing of questions and options for reply as well as descriptive analysis and possible use of data for each information need.
DTM Field Companion for WASH is available in EXCEL and in Pdf. In the pdf version, one information need is detailed in each page, while in the excel version, one information need is detailed in each row. The information is identical on both versions.
- DTM Field Companions include specific information needs that Global experts identified for most sectors: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-sectoral-questions-location-assessmentt. Field companion for WASH is available in two formats:
- PDF (one page one question): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-pdf,
- EXCEL (one row one question): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- WASH_Revising DTM Sectoral Questions for Site Assessment, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/wash
- UNICEF Guide _Sector severity and priority IDP locations with DTM data, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/analysis
- 2-pager document on FAQ on DTM for Clusters, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/what-dtm
- Presentation on What DTM is and what can you do with it, in: https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/presentations-dtmen-fr-and-sp
- Training on safely responding to Incidents Disclosure during data collection (for enumerators, GBV, Protection and Data Collection coordinators): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/trainings