IM and DTM for Accountability to Affected Population (AAP)
Starting from common information needs, DTM and Global Partners developed Questions and Analysis Plans of those questions. They are called Field Companions. Field Companion for AAP is available online.
- An introduction to the field companion and how to use it is in: https://displacement.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-sectoral-questions-location-assessment
- An Excel version of the AAP Field Companion (Info needs, Questions and Analysis Plan - one question in each row): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-excel
- A PDF version of the AAP Field Companion (Info needs, Questions and Analysis Plan - (one question in each page, narrative form): https://dtm.iom.int/dtm-partners-toolkit/field-companion-pdf
- Presentation on data for AAP is being developed with partners
- Guidance on information needed for AAP response is being developed with partners