The Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) gathers and analyzes data to disseminate critical multi layered information on the mobility, vulnerabilities, and needs of displaced and mobile populations that enables decision makers and responders to provide these populations with better context specific assistance.
Conceptualized in 2004 in Iraq, for the IDP assessments and monitoring exercises, the DTM has been continuously refined and enhanced through years of operational experience in countries of implementation affected by natural disaster, conflict, or in complex situations.
- Asia and the Pacific
- Central America, North America and the Caribbean
- East Africa and the Horn of Africa
- European Economic Area, the European Union and NATO
- Middle East and North Africa
- South America
- South Eastern Europe, Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Southern Africa
- West and Central Africa